We introduce you to an extra therapy tool that has changed many careers and has been an asset to healing pathway.
Cranio-Sacral Therapy is designed to reach and manipulate the Semi-hydraulic envelop around the central nervous system (Dura Mater) and release the nerve roots exits.
The process includes manipulations of: cranial bones, face bones, atlanto-occipital joint, sacrum, "body fascia" release, and loosening tight nerve roots exits out of the "neural tube" and facilitate "somato-emotional releases".
Physiological effects of Cranio-Sacral Therapy.
- Enhancing C.S.F circulation and brain venous blood return.
- Proper alignment of circulatory and lymphatic systems to have better function.
- Restore the neurological functions; reduce muscle spasm and pain control.
- Enhance the "Para-sympathetic drive" and neutralize the negative effects of the sympathetic nerve system in the body.
- Somato-emotional release is a process of un-casting the negative percussions on the physical body to facilitate healing.
- The application of Cranio-Sacral Therapy has been developed into different orientations to patients in trauma, pregnant women, stress management and pain control, children since birth and through different stages of their developmental life and in orthodontic clinics.