Qualifications of Dr. Nagi Iskander
- American Mission Assiut College Diploma, Egypt-1954
Faculty of Medicine:
- M.B.Ch.B Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt-1964
- General Surgery Diploma, Advanced Professional Study, Egypt-1966
- Medicina Alternativa Institute,, Colombo, Sri Lanka-1996
- The Fellowship of Medicina Alternativa, Sri Lanka-1996
- Faculty of Homoepathy, Royal London Homo. Hosp.-1987
- Acupuncture, Ludwig Boltzmann Institute, Wien, Austria-1983
Manual Medicine and Bodywork Therapy:
- Electro-physiotherapy study / training, Sweden-1973
- RMT Toronto, ON., Canada-1993
Neuro-Rehabilitation, Cranio-Sacral Therapy:
- Upledger Institute, Florida, USA-1994
General Medical Practice:
- General Practice for 2 years in Private Office, Alexandria.
- Senior Registrar / General Surgery, University Hospital, Alexandria (3 years)
- Senior House Officer, Orthopedic Surgery in UK hospitals (4 years)
- Orthopedic Doctor, Swedish hospitals (4 years)
Medical Officer for Scandinavian Merchant Marine:
- Appointed by the National Board of Health & Welfare in Sweden as Medical Officer for the Scandinavian Merchant Marine for 15 years in Alexandria.
Rehabilitation / Physical Medicine:
- Scandinavian Clinic, Alexandria, Osteopatic / Manual Medicine for 15 years.
Neuro-Rehabilitation / Cranio-Sacral Therapy (Adults & Pediatrics):
- Practice since 1994 mainly focused on Pediatric dysfunctions and
Course Curiculum has been put to meet professional needs and train therapists
to practice this type of Manual Medicine, based on Basic Science study and
I provide these courses in North America, Germany and Sweden with the goal
to create a trained generation of physical therapists to deal with children
with neurological disorders, birth injuries, cranial deformities,
school problems, and post-traumatic distress syndrome.
Awards for ‘Experience Recognition’ Certificates
- Royal College Of Surgeons of England: Experience Recognition Certificate.
- Zoroastrian College / Sri Lanka: Lecture Participation Award.
Recent Courses Provided by Dr. Iskander
- Northern College / Timmins, 2002, for Cranio-Sacral Therapy course
- Sault College of Applied Arts & Technology, 2003, Cranio-Sacral Therapy course.
- College of Massage Therapists, B.C, 2002, ‘Cranio-Sacral Course Accrediting’.
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, ON.,1998, ‘Cranio-Sacral Course Accrediting’
- American Physical Therapy Association, Ohio 2002 for Pediatric Cranio-Sacral Therapy course.
- American Academy of Pain Management, Sonora, CA., 2004, AAPM’s 15th.Meeting, participation
- Hawaii, Honolulu , Cranio-Sacral Therapy for Physiotherapists course
- Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University / The 40th Anniversary / 1982 for participation.
- Sweden, Stockholm ; ‘Adults & Pediatric Cranio-Sacral Therapy courses’
- ASI Akademeie fur Somatisch Integration, Munich, 2002, Pediatric Cranio-Sacral Therapy
Cranio-Sacral Therapy Courses Accreditation by:
- American Academy of continuing Medical Education / AACME,
- College of Massage Therapists of British Colombia.
- Collage of Massage Therapists of Antario.
- Medical Association of Egypt
- American Cranio-Sacral Therapy Association
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- The Northeast Craniomandibular Society
- Ontario Massage Therapist Association
- The Acupuncture Foundation of Canada
- Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa), Medicina Alternativa